Join Free Webinar on Aga Khan University Full Time Masters in Education Scholarship Program
Aga Khan university, institute of educational development east Africa, is inviting applications for Full time master’s program in education.
Interested in grabbing this golden opportunity but need more information and guidance? Simply join a free webinar by clicking here.
The program attracts high quality students from across eastern Africa and provides a clear theoretical foundation for teaching from early childhood to upper secondary level. The programme’s alumni include exemplary teachers, education ministry officials, school and college principals, teacher trainers, district regional education officers and academics.
The last date for submission of applications is August 1, 2022.
Masters in Education leadership and management
Masters in Mathematics education
Masters in science education
Masters in Language and literacy education
Masters in assessment, measurement and evaluation
Masters in early childhood care and education
- An undergraduate degree, with at least lower second-class (or equivalent) from a recognized University
- Minimum two years of teaching (5 years if from the Kenyan public sector) or equivalent educational experience
- English skills sufficient to access a graduate level course
- Ability to demonstrate strong reasoning and reflective skills
- Ability to demonstrate a clear motivation for graduate level study
To apply, click here.
For further information, join a free webinar by clicking here, or contact.
Office of the Registrar
Aga Khan University
Institute for Educational Development
Salama House, Urambo Street
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 (0) 784 797 601