Breakdown of KCPE 2022 Grades
Education Cabinet Secretary Ezekiel Machogu has today released the 2022 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination results.
A total of 1, 233, 852 candidates sat the 2022 KCPE with 620, 965 being boys while 612, 887 candidates being girls.
The top candidate scored 432 marks, out of a possible 500 marks.
CS Machogu noted that the 2022 KCPE overall performance improved from 2021.
Some 9,443 learners scored at least 400 marks and above.
- The top candidate scored 431 marks.
- Candidates who scored between 400 and 500 marks-9,443
- Candidates who scored between 300 and 399 marks-307,756
- Candidates who scored between 200 and 299 marks-619,593
- Candidates who scored between 100 and 199 marks-296,336
- Candidates who scored between 1 and 99 marks-724
To get their KCPE results, candidates can send their index numbers and initials with the word KCPE to SMS short code 20076.
The service, which is available on all mobile networks, charges between Sh15 and Sh25 per request.