Chwele KMTC Branch Background Information
Chwele KMTC Branch was established in the year 2014 to offer certificate course in health records and information technology. The first cohort of students for the course were admitted in September 2014.
Towards the end of 2017, Chwele KMTC Branch introduced an upgrade Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology. This course of 48 months allowed all those who had pursued the course at certificate level at Chwele KMTC Branch or any other KMTC to upgrade it to diploma.
Chwele KMTC Branch is lying on a 29.5-acre piece of land that was bought courtesy of CDF during the tenure of Hon. Moses Wetangula as the sitting Member of Parliament. Construction of the pioneer block was done by collaboration between CDF and Iranian government, which donated kshs. 90M.
Chwele KMTC Branch, just like other KMTCs, admit students twice a year due to the unending demand for health care crew country wide.
Currently, Chwele KMTC Branch has a total 550 students, with the student population likely to rise higher.
Guidance on online application and the application itself of your KMTC dream course is done at Chwele KMTC Branch at no single charge
Chwele KMTC Branch Location
Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC Chwele Campus is located off Bungoma-kimilili junction in Bungoma county, Kabuchai constituency. It is located South of Sichei mixed Secondary School.
Chwele KMTC Branch Current Programmess
- Certificate course in Health Records and Information
- Upgrade Diploma course in Health Records and Information Technology
- Certificate course in Nutrition
- Diploma course in Nutrition
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
Chwele KMTC Branch Projection
Chwele KMTC Branch projects on its development agenda, to set up a referral hospital since that was the pioneer wish of the community at its establishment.
Chwele KMTC Branch Facilities
Currently, Chwele KMTC Branch boasts of the following facilities:
- Spacious concrete Lecture rooms
- Well-spaced Lecture hall
- Computer laboratory with fast and reliable internet
- A modern library with modern books.
- A large Social hall
- Open Wi-fi connected to longer distances within Chwele KMTC Branch.
- Properly constructed Modern hostels
Read also: Bungoma KMTC Branch.
Chwele KMTC Branch Clinical Experience centres
Practical clinical experience is obtained at the County teaching and referral hospitals within the county and in the neighboring counties. Rural experience is given by the many dispensaries and health centres within the Bungoma county.
Chwele KMTC Branch Clubs and Societies
Chwele KMTC Branch has many clubs that engage the students positively outside the classroom.
- Chwele KMTC Branch Seventh Day Adventist
- Chwele KMTC Branch Christian Union
- Chwele KMTC Branch Young Catholic Students
- Chwele KMTC Branch Muslim Association
- Chwele KMTC Branch President’s Award.
Chwele KMTC Branch Contact Details
KMTC Chwele Campus
P.O Box 112 – 50202
Telephone number: +254729528923
Email address: [email protected]
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below: