How To Apply For Diploma in Primary Teacher Education Course Online
Applications for the diploma in primary teacher education can be done either directly or through the Kenya universities and colleges central placement service (KUCCPS) portal
Direct Applications For Diploma In Primary Teacher Education Online
Direct applications for the diploma in primary teacher education can be done by scanning your KCSE result slip or KCSE certificate and sending it to your preferred Teacher Training College, TTC, through email. Once the TTC has verified your result slip, it will advice you on how conveniently you can get your letter of admission.
Application of Diploma in Primary Teacher Education Online through KUCCPS Portal
To apply for Diploma in Primary Teacher Education course online course through the KUCCPS portal, you should follow the procedure below promptly.
- Click https://students.kuccps.net/ to access the KUCCPS student portal. You can also reach the portal by typing the link in your browser. (preferably chrome, if you are using a mobile phone.)
- Click log in. To log in, you will have to enter your KCSE index number, KCSE year and pass word, in the specified format.
- For your password, enter your Birth certificate number or KCPE index number, depending on what you used while registering for KCSE.
- Once the dashboard opens, click apply. Apply by filling all the relevant fields as instructed in the dashboard.
- Once through with the applications, save and log out.
- Wait for communication from KUCCPS, Concerning your placement results.
- Once placed, download your admission letter.
The new diploma in primary teacher education Course duration
The new diploma in primary teacher education training shall take exactly three years, as per the approved curriculum designs.