How to Apply For Scholarship and Loan in the New University Funding Model
All the 2022 KCSE candidates interested in getting government funding for various universities and colleges are expected to follow the steps below.
- Visit hef.co.ke or www.universitiesfund.go.ke or www.helb.co.ke or www.kuccps.net
- Click on the students portal
- Once on the students portal, click register, if you had not created an account before. After registration, you will be prompted to log in. if you are having an existing account, simply log in.
- Fill your profile in the required fields and upload the required documents
- Tick the dialogue boxes given to apply for scholarship, loan or both loan and scholarship
- Wait for SMS payment notification
- After payment, submit your application by clicking the submit button.
- you will have to wait for 30 days before getting an award notification
- Once you have confirmed the award notification, you can proceed and download your award letter.