How to apply for teacher transfer online With Maximum Success
Have you suffered countless years in seeking TSC teacher transfer? It is now easier to apply for your transfer online. This is possible since the Commission has digitized most services which are now available online via the new TSC E-platform.
Currently, teacher transfer applications and approvals are done online. TSC resorted to this after a study found that teachers undergo a lot in their attempts to get transferred. From difficult to deal with school heads to lots of cash to submit the transfer forms in time, most teachers could give up along the way, yet it is their right to be transferred after meeting the minimum conditions of transfer as prescribe by TSC.
Heads to face punishment for declining to approve online teacher transfer Requests
How To Apply For TSC Inter-County Transfers And Succeed Without Hustle
Heads, Teachers and Chiefs in trouble after 12,424 Candidates Miss KCPE Exams
TSC Sets out To Begin Deploying P1 teachers to Secondary Schools; How To Get Your Letter
High School Scholarship opportunities from 250 KCPE Marks
The new E-platform now removes the manual and tedious transfer application process using hard copy TSC forms.
How To Apply For Your Teacher Transfer Online-A Step By Step Guide
To apply for your transfer, online, follow the procedure below promptly.
- Visit the TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) , using your preferred browser. On the tabs menu in the upper part of the browser, click online services.
- From the drop down menu that appears, select Teacher Transfer.
- A window appears, prompting you to enter your details-TSC No, ID Number, Mobile No. Enter the details correctly in the boxes provided then click login.
- A six-digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number. Enter the authorization code and click login.
- On successful login, the system will automatically detect if you are a primary or a post primary teacher.
- Click ‘Submit a Request for Transfer’ to proceed.
- Enter all the details required in the window, and check the declaration box.
- After entering all the details and checking the declaration box, click ’OK’. The system will display your current station and the requested County.
ii. Click “File Attachment(s)’ button to attach supporting document(s) in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds.
iii. You can also Edit, Withdraw or Print the transfer request.
- Click Browse to select the document to attach.
- Enter your Remarks.
- Check the dialogue box and Click Ok after attaching the documents. Your attachment(s) will be displayed. You can either Remove or View your attachment.
b. Click Submit Button.
c. Once your application is successfully delivered, application status changes to “Pending”. (Please note the application status will keep on changing)
- Click Logout to exit from the system.
- Communications concerning your transfer request will be made via your TSC email.
- The head of institution will be notified via email about your transfer request. The process will only continue after his approval / recommendation. Heads can do this by clicking here
- To ensure that you get your transfer timely, please remind your head to approve the request online. Some of these heads are too busy to check their emails. Convince them to write “ transfer with suitable replacement in future,” under recommendation. this can be done by clicking here.
All the best in your new stations.
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below: