How to apply for the 15,200 TSC Promotion Appointment vacancies Online Using Your Phone
The teachers service commission, TSC, has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of Deputy Principal 1, Deputy Principal II, Senior Lecturer I, Deputy Principal III, Curriculum Support Officer II, Head Teacher, Senior Master IV, Deputy Head Teacher II, Senior Lecturer IV and Senior Master IV.
All the applicants; Deputy Principal, Senior Lecturer, Senior Master, Curriculum Support Officer, Head Teacher And Deputy Head Teacher must be currently serving teachers, who are in line In Line With the career progression guidelines, CPG. Currently serving teachers who are in line with the schemes of service, SOS, are automatically locked out of TSC Promotion Appointment vacancies.
All the applications for the TSC Promotion Appointment vacancies should be done online by 13th January 2021. If interested in applying for the TSC Promotion Appointment vacancies, it is advisable that you apply by yourself due to confidentiality of your documents and your password. Second parties to your career portal account may interfere with your applications by altering your password, removing your documents, or deleting your applications without your knowledge.
To apply for the TSC Promotion Appointment vacancies, all you need is a mobile phone. Once ready, you can check if you are eligible for the post you are applying for here.
If eligible, you must have scanned copies of the following documents in your phone. It is advisable that you scan them and convert them to PDF. Those without scanning machines can install a cam scanner in their phone and use it to capture images of the documents. The captured images can then be converted to PDF using WPS office or any PDF converter.
Required documents for the posts of ; Deputy Principal 1, Deputy Principal II, Senior Lecturer I, Deputy Principal III, Curriculum Support Officer II, Head Teacher, Senior Master IV, Deputy Head Teacher II, Senior Lecturer IV and Senior Master IV.
Applicants should poses scanned copies of the following documents during applications for the post of : Deputy Principal 1, Deputy Principal II, Senior Lecturer I, Deputy Principal III, Curriculum Support Officer II, Head Teacher, Senior Master IV, Deputy Head Teacher II, Senior Lecturer IV and Senior Master IV.
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Open the browser in you mobile phone, preferably chrome. On the search engine, type https://tsc.go.ke/ . You can as well click it on this site.
- On the menu (three hyphens on the far right), click the positive (+) sign in front of careers, followed by the positive sign in front of teachers.
- Select active promotions. You can as well reach here by simply clicking https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts .
- A window appears that contains all the advertised posts, the qualifications and an action for each post.
- scroll to your post of interest. Below that post, there is an action. click on the action. You are prompted to View / apply.
- Click view/ apply.
- scroll the window up to applicant details. Enter your surname, ID number and TSC number.
- confirm whether you are serving under career progression guidelines and click continue.
- A window appears with all your details. Confirm if the details are correct and edit if not.
- Enter you active phone number just below your email.
- select your home county, highest qualification level, current responsibility and the date you were assigned current responsibility.
- scroll further down to enter your annual appraisal scores from 2017-2019.
- select your impairment status. if physically impaired, enter your disability registration number.
- confirm if you have a masters degree and select your qualification.
- click save.
It is prudent that you prepare for the interview in advance by going through the following interview questions and answers. It is also advisable that you know the interview areas for promotions and begin early preparations to avoid last minute panic.
All the best. May God see you through the short listing process and the entire interview process.