How to download KCPE 2020 Result Slip Online Using Your Mobile Phone
Once results have been formally released, the official result slips can be obtained immediately through an online process. The head of the school or interested parties can access the official result slips of candidates by simply visiting the KNEC Portal.
All that one needs is a smart phone or a computer connected to the internet. Once everything is set, you can follow the procedure below promptly to get the result slip.
Procedure For downloading KCPE 2020 Result Slip Online Using Your Mobile Phone
- Open the browser in your computer or mobile phone. For mobile phone users, chrome is preferable.
- Type the given website in the search space. Alternatively, Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/KCPESLIP/
- Login to the KNEC portal by ENTERING the User Name and Password which were used during the KCPE 2020 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load and once all the slips have loaded, click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- The next thing is to select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to storage in your computer.
- Once the result slips have been downloaded in your desktop, you can then print all of the them.
- If interested in only one result slip, feed the same index in both boxes written from…. To…..
For more information visit official KNEC website: https://www.knec.ac.ke/