How to reset your outlook365 email password if you forget
Experiencing difficulty accessing outlook365 since you have forgotten your password? Do not be troubled any more. It is possible to request for a new password and get in in a second. The guide below will assist you reset your password and acquire a new password.
Step by step guide.
- Visit outlook365 and enter your email address. Click next. In the next page, you will be required to enter your password.
- Do not attempt to enter the password. Below the space for password, there is an option for reset pass word. There is also a question asking forgot password? Click on the reset password / forget password option.
- A window appears that prompts you to choose a means of getting a code from Microsoft. You can either choose SMS or Call. Once you have chosen an option, enter your phone number in the required space, just on the right of the option.
Updated: Lists Of TSC Promoted Teachers 2021 Per County
Teachers to Upload schemes, notes and lesson plans in TSC provided E-mails
Registered teachers with C plain mean grade Barred From Updating their TSC Teacher Profile
TSC Plans To Punish e-mail activation defaulters
How To Activate TSC Email For E-Platform
- Click send once you have entered your phone number
- You will receive an sms from Microsoft, contain a code. Enter the code in the new window and click submit.
- Another window will appear that will prompt you to enter your new password and confirm it. The new password should have at least eight characters comprising; at least a capital letter, at least a small cased letter, at least a special character, and at least a number. Click submit to activate your new password. NEXT
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below: