How to Check Your KCSE Results 2020 And Download Your Result Slip
KCSE Results 2020/2021 results can be received by sending an SMS with your Index Number to 20076 for Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom networks. Due to the high number of requests being made at that particular time, the feedback may take a few minutes to arrive.
How to Check and Download KCSE Result Slip 2020/2021 online via KNEC Login Portal www.knec.portal.ac.ke
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Principals and school heads can download and print the result slips from the KNEC portal and website by following this link
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link – HERE
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCSE 2019 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCSE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips. NEXT