How To Get your salary In January as a newly recruited TSC Teacher or TSC Intern
Teachers who were recruited by the teachers’ service commission, TSC in October 2020 have just reported to their stations. Those who were recruited under internship programs in December 2020 should report on 11th January 2021. Senior interns, who never secured the October 2020 employment on permanent and pensionable terms reported on 4th January 2021.
It is a TSC policy that newly employed teachers receive their first salary after at least two months. Some even receive first salaries after six months. This is usually because TSC takes some time to amend the pay roll so as to accommodate the newly employed teachers. The sooner they get the details, the faster the amendment process.
It is not easier to stay longer minus salaries, especially if one is working away from home county. Newly employed teachers experience untold challenges when it comes to paying rent and acquiring other basic needs before TSC puts them on payroll.
Why Senior TSC Interns and Confirmed 2020 TSC Interns Will Get their Salaries by end of January
Why TSC May Renew Internship Contracts With current interns
Top 7 Cheapest and Best Personal Accident Insurance Covers For Interns
Just In: Why TSC Has Banned Current Interns From The Ongoing Internship Applications
Senate On A Rescue Mission To Save Teachers’ Savings From The Sinking Spire Bank
However, a newly employed TSC teacher or intern does not have to wait for all those months before getting the first salary.
To ensure you get your first salary within one month, simply follow the procedure below promptly.
Getting your first salary within one month as a newly recruited TSC teacher or intern
- Report at the working station on the date specified by TSC in your recruitment letter
- Log in either at the gate, or in the staffroom, depending on the policy of the school
- Go to the principal’s office and remind him to write you a casualty. This is what will show when you started working and the time it reaches the TSC headquarters will determine when you start getting your salary. If it delays, your salary will delay seriously.
- The details in the casualty must be very accurate to avoid being directed by TSC to write another casualty. In case the casualty is written after the reporting date, talk to your principal to back date the reporting date. (some schools have customized opening dates, later than the dates in the MOE calendar.
- If possible, ask for a copy of the casualty so that you send directly to the TSC headquarters through EMS, G4S, or direct delivery. Conventionally, the casualties should be submitted to the sub county headquarters, from where the sub county TSC directors will send them to the headquarters once they reach the required number. This takes time since schools do not submit their casualties at the same time.
- TSC will add you to the pay roll once it receives your casualty, and you will get your salary at the end of the month, so long as the pay roll for that month has not been closed.
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below:
Nimeumia Sana huu ni mwezi wa tatu sijepata mshahara wowote life is hard huku hustling every morning for such a long period with no pay for sure it’s hard for some us kindly consider me