July 2022 TSC Recruitment Merit Lists to Be Published
The teachers, service commission (TSC), in its July recruitment plan, pledged to publish July 2022 recruitment merit lists in its website.
According to the roadmap for recruitment of teachers released by the commission, the Publishing of the list of shortlisted candidates on the TSC website will be done between 13th July 2022 – Friday 15th July 2022, an activity which will last 3 Days. What this means is that by Friday 15th July 2022, all applicants will have seen the merit lists for the counties and sub-counties where they applied, a move that will make them strategize on whether and where to go for the interview. This will be very different from the past where the lists were sent to the respective county directors, who would in turn send them to the respective sub county directors.
TSC announced the start of a country wide teacher recruitment drive in an effort to alleviate the biting teacher shortage in schools.
The commission advertised 5,000 new vacancies and an additional 8,230 replacement vacancies, targeting teachers who have exited the service due to attrition.
Numbers of July 2022 TSC Recruitment Slots Per Subject Combination
Urgent Call For Examiners-Apply Now
Ministry Of Education Advertises Over 300 Part -Time Job Vacancies-Apply Now
Possible Interview Questions For the July 2022 TSC Recruitment and Their Answers
Years of Graduation Likely to Win in the July 2022 TSC Replacement interviews Per Subject Combination
Top 10 subject Combinations With the Highest TSC Employability Rates in 2022
Senior Interns to Win Big in Post-Primary Slots As Per Latest July 2022 TSC Recruitment Guidelines
P1 Interns Undertaking CBC Upgrading to carry the Day As Per Latest July 2022 Recruitment Guidelines
P1 Teachers Who Took The Upgrading Diploma To Be Favoured In The Upcoming Teacher Recruitment
Below is the Roadmap, July 2022 teacher recruitment exercise.
- 1.The Presentation of the proposal for the identified vacancies to the Board — Monday 20th June 2022 (1 Day)
- The Advertisement Vacant Posts—Tuesday, June 28, 2022 (1 Day)
- The Virtual Sensitization of Regional & County Directors—Friday 1st July 2022 (1 Day)
- Doing Online Applications Tuesday — 28th June 2022 – Thursday 7th July 2022 (10 Days)
- Doing the Collection of Employment Forms by County Directors — Tuesday 5th July 2022 (1 Day)
- Doing the generation of Applicants’ Lists by County Directors.Validation of applicants at the HQs Friday 8th July 2022 (1 Day)
- Doing Shortlisting of Applicants by the County Selection panel Compilation of the regional shortlist — Monday 11th July 2022 – Tuesday 12th July 2022 (3 Days)
- Doing the publishing of the list of shortlisted candidates on the TSC website — Wednesday 13th July 2022 – Friday 15th July 2022 (3 Days)
- Shortlisting of Applicants by the County Selection panel
- Compilation of the regional shortlist — Monday 11th July 2022 – Tuesday 12th July 2022 (3 Days)
- Publishing of the list of shortlisted candidates on the TSC website — Wednesday 13th July 2022 – Friday 15th July 2022 (3 Days)
- The County Selection Process and Filling of Application for Employment Forms by Successful Candidates — Thursday 21st July 2022 – Wednesday 27th July 2022 (5 Days
- The Vetting and Handling of Complaints at County Level —between Thursday 28th July 2022 – Wednesday 3rd August 2022 (3 Days)
- Receiving of Recruitment Documents at the TSC Headquarters — between Thursday 4th August 2022 – Friday 5th August 2022 (2 Days)
- Compilation of Successful Applicants’ Lists and Processing of Appointment Letters — between Monday 8th August 2022 – Friday 27th August 2022 (15 Days)
- Reporting of Teachers to Schools Thursday 1st September 2022
- The county directors to submit reporting status by 3rd October, 2022
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below: