Kaplong Girls High School; KCSE Results, Contacts, Location, KNEC Code, Form 1 intake, Fees
Kaplong Girls High School is One of the best and top performing school in the country, Kaplong girls is located in Bomet County.
This article provides complete information about Kaplong Girls High School, its physical location, directions, contacts, history, Form one selection criteria and analysis of its performance in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams. Get to see a beautiful collation of images from the school’s scenery; including structures, signage, students, teachers and many more.
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICAL LOCATION
Kaplong Girls is situated at the junction of Kericho – Kisii – Narok roads; near Sotik Town, Sotik Constituency in Bomet County of the Rift Valley Region in Kenya.
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S INFO
- SCHOOL’S NAME: Kaplong Girls High School
- SCHOOL’S TYPE: Girls only boarding school
- SCHOOL’S CATEGORY: Extra County
- SCHOOL’S LEVEL: Secondary
- Kaplong Girls High School LOCATION: situated at the junction of Kericho – Kisii – Narok roads; near Sotik Town, Sotik Constituency in Bomet County of the Rift Valley Region in Kenya.
- Kaplong Girls High School KNEC CODE:
- SCHOOL’S OWNERSHIP STATUS: Public
- Kaplong Girls High School PHONE CONTACT: 0729 744 470
- Kaplong Girls High School POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. Box 96 – 20406 Sotik, Kenya
- Kaplong Girls High School EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
- Kaplong Girls High School WEBSITE: https://www.kaplonggirls.sc.ke/
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL BRIEF HISTORY
Kaplong Girls High School was founded in 1966 by Mill Hill Fathers. Kaplong Girls High School had an impressive history of outstanding accomplishments in academics as well as co-curriculum activities. Within a single decade, Kaplong Girls High School has grown very fast from a district school of 160 students through its provincial status of 420 students to the current National status of 780 students. This has been largely due to its impressive academic performance.
The physical facilities have also increased although still strained due to rapid expansion.
Kaplong Girls High School is a Catholic-sponsored school which aims at providing a holistic education to students. This has greatly assisted in terms of discipline. It is true that Kaplong Girls is one of the best disciplined learning institutions in the country. We thank God for that.
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S VISION
“To be the preferred center of character development and academic excellence.”
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S MISSION
“To produce God-fearing, dynamic and innovative individual through provision of quality education in a conducive environment.”
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S MOTTO
“Excellence – our distinct inspiration.”
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S CONTACTS
- Kaplong Girls High School Postal Address: P.O. Box 96 – 20406 Sotik, Kenya
- Kaplong Girls High School Email Contact: [email protected]
- Kaplong Girls High School Phone Contact: 0729 744 470
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S FORM ONE SELECTION CRITERIA & ADMISSIONS
Being a public school, form one admissions at Kaplong Girls High School are done by the Ministry of Education. Vacancies are available on competitive basis. Those seeking admissions can though directly contact the school or pay a visit for further guidelines.
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S ANTHEM
Let us sing in praise of our country that we love,
Let us sing praise of our school, let us honor god,
By our words and our pledge let us sing all our lives in this world
(To you) Kaplong Girls is a lot you whom we sing today may all of us remain truth,
(Kaplong Girls) truth to you all our lives and our pledge true to one God to all
For the day will come for each one to us leave and the lessons learnt it will stay,
For our country’s good let us labor, let us work
KAPLONG GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The school has maintained a good run in performance at the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, exams. In the 2019 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams the school featured in the list of top 200 schools nationally. This is after recording a mean score of 7.79 (B- minus).