KUCCPS Final Revision of Degree and Diploma Courses Deadline
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) portal is open for the third and final revision of choices for placement to degree, diploma, craft and artisan courses for government sponsorship.
Revision/Application Dates: 13th July to 17th July, 2021
The third and final revision targets:
- 2020 KCSE candidates who applied for courses but have not secured any of their choices due to competition
- Candidates with C + and above from the KCSE class of 2020 who have not yet made any application for degree or TVET courses;
- All candidates who scored between C plain and E from the year 2000 to 2020 and have not benefitted from government sponsorship to any TVET institution
How do I know if I should do a third Revision?
Candidates who did the second revision should check if their index numbers appear in the list published here. if your index number is listed here, the you should do another application. Some of the courses and their cluster points are listed here.
To do a third reviosion, simply follow the procedure here
Those who applied recently should confirm the status of their applications by login to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal.
In addition, the KCSE index numbers of the applicants required to do a third revision of choices is published HERE.
With any KCSE grade, you have an opportunity to pursue a course under government sponsorship!
KUCCPS online Revision of Courses for placement procedure
This is the new KUCCPS Revision of courses procedure for placement: The KUCCPs portal will be used by students for application of university, college and TVET programme choices.
How to apply or revise:
- Log in to the KUCCPS student portal using this link https://students.kuccps.net/login.
- Enter your KCSE index number and KCSE Year.
- Use your birth certificate number and KCPE index number as the password.
- Click on the programs tab on the upper left-hand corner to check the requirements for the programs.
- Alternatively, search for courses by their institutions by clicking on the institution tab.