Moe Invites Applications For 2022 KISE Special Needs Education Diploma
All serving TSC teachers wishing to be considered for admission to KISE for the two-year full time SNE Diploma in-service course are informed that application forms are now available and can either be down loaded from the Ministry of Education Website www.education.go.ke.OR from the nearest CDES/SCDES offices.
The areas of specialization this year are education of learners with: Visual Impairment, Physical Impairment, Mental Disabilities, Hearing Impairment, Autism, and education of leaners who are Gifted and Talented.
Duly completed application forms must be submitted personally by the applicant to the SCDE’s by 16th March, 2022.All applications and merit lists shall be remitted by the office of the SCDE to Jogoo House B, Room 710, latest 23rd March,2022.
- Below 50 years of age
- Holders of Pi certificate OR PI by promotion through Teacher Proficiency Courses
- Serving TSC teachers for at least five years
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
Each applicant will be required to present in person during the registration the following documents:
- Duly filled application forms in own handwriting (except for Visually Impaired applicants)
- Original and certified copies of academic certificate(s)
- Original and certified copy of the letter of appointment by the TSC
- original and certified copy of professional teacher training certificate.
- Original and certified copy of National Identity Card (both sides) or Passport.
- Colored passport size photograph taken within the last three months.
- Original and certified copies of other relevant testimonials.
Parent wants Teachers To Apologise in Newspaper For Punishing Her Son
Inform Us When You Are Overpaid or Face Action, TSC tells Teachers
Raila Promises To Review Teachers’ Salaries and TTC Entry Grades
Man Arrested For Sitting KCSE Exam on Behalf of His Father
Successful candidates will be informed through SMS and advised on how to get their admission letters.
The registration exercise is conducted free of charge.
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below: