TSC Wants all Registered teachers to update their teacher profiles Online
The teachers service commission, TSC, is expecting all registered teachers to update their teacher profiles online.
The link for updating of teacher profile, which has not been in the portal since creation, has been added and teachers will be expected to respond positively towards it, by adding information that they never given during registration or confirming if the information that is already there is legitimate.
Teacher profiles, as created during registration, have never been updated by individual teachers and this will give them an opportunity to add or remove some information from their profiles.
All registered teachers, including interns the ones serving under board, are expected to take part in this exercise.
You require the following items to make the process continuous.
- ID or Passport in pdf
- KRA PIN Certificate in pdf.
- Passport Photo- (All in one pdf)
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) in pdf
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) in pdf
- Your Certificate from Tertiary Institution; Diploma, Degree or PGDE in pdf
- Transcripts- (All in one pdf)
- An Affidavit (in case there is a mismatch of your names in your documents). in pdf.
You also need to have the details below
|2||Other Name (Optional)|
|7||Date of Birth|
|12||Home Sub county|
|18||Permanent Post Address|
|19||Permanent Post Code|
|21||Current Post Address|
|22||Current Post Code|