What To Do When Your TPAD 2 Is Stuck at 98% Or 99 %
The Teachers’ Service Commission, TSC, has introduced a new Teacher Performance Appraisal and development system (TPAD2), to replace the old TPAD. TPAD 2 is strictly online and has only five teaching standards, unlike the old one which had seven teaching standards.
Most teachers get stuck at 99% or 98 % while filling their TPAD 2.The most worrying part is that if you try viewing or submitting, you are told to complete filling all the fields. This is a very small issue that should never worry you. If you are a victim, then simply follow the guide below promptly to make your TPAD 2 appraisal read 100 %.
How to make TPAD 2 go past 99 %
- Log into your TPAD 2 account using your TSC number, ID number and password.
- Choose the appraisal that you want to edit, mostly written ‘incomplete appraisal.’
- Book a lesson observation. Read the lesson observation booking procedure here.
- After being observed, scan the lesson observation sheet using a scanner or a cam scanner in your phone.
- Upload the scanned lesson observation sheet under professional knowledge and practice in the teaching standards.
- Get a filled lesson attendance sheet for one week, scan it and upload it.
- Inform your deputy to update your lesson attendance.
- Confirm your lesson attendance and click view / submit.
- You TPAD 2 will read 100 %, awaiting appraisal
- Inform your deputy to appraise you as a counter signing officer. Upon the appraisal, your TPAD 2 will read complete and countersigned.