Apple picking JOBS in Canada
- Language: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma education required.
- Experience: not necessary
- Specific Skills: Sorting apples, packing apples, loading and offloading apples, and transferring crates, supplying apples to assigned clients, clearing the working area.
- Work Location: farm area.
- Salary: The average is between 1600$- 3500$ Per Month, depending on work done.
- Additional benefits from the company include: food, accommodation, transport, airtime and medical expenses.
- Your salary will be entitled to an annual salary increment if your performance is excellent
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of fruit picker and farmworkers are listed below:
- Drives and operates farming equipment and machinery
- Cultivate, spray, and harvest apples
- Attaches farm implements, such as plow, planter, fertilizer applicator, and harvester under instruction.
- Removes excess growth from apples improve fruit quality, using pruning saws and clippers.
- Irrigates soil and plant using a portable-pipe or ditch system.
- Picking and storing apples after harvest.
- Weeding apples to improve quality
- May thin blossoms, runners, and immature fruit to obtain better-quality fruit.
- May prop limbs to prevent them from breaking under the weight of fruit.
- May start fans that circulate air or light smudge pots or torches to prevent frost damage.
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada?
Apply by Email: Due to Covid-19, all applications are done through email. Send your email applications to [email protected].ca
Please note:Do not bribe anybody to be given a chance to work with us. if you follow due protocol and submit your applications as directed, yoor chances of being considered will be very high.
Once considered, free Visas will be provided, alongside an air ticket to canada. feel free to submit your applications.
More jobs in canada
Ochard pickers urgently wanted in Canada
Vegetable Pickers and Packers Wanted Urgently in Canada
Spinach Picking Jobs in Canada
Thanks for reading our article. Funds From this blog goes towards needy children. Kindly Support them by clicking the button below: