How To Activate TSC Email For E-Platform
In the beginning of 2021, the Teachers Service Commission,TSC, introduced an e-platform for official emails. All teachers employed by TSC and those undergoing internship programmes were targeted.
The commission directed that heads of institution, and teachers including those serving under internship programme to activate their email accounts on TSC portal. Activated emails will be used for all communications from the Commission.
The official email should take the format of the teacher’s name, the last two digits of the TSC number @mwalimu.tsc.go.ke.
Email activation is a very simple task that you can do using your mobile phone.
- Visit the TSC Website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/
- Go to Online services in the tabs. In the drop Drop down ,select Teachers Email activation
- Upon clicking, you will be redirected to another page, enter your TSC number and click next.
- Enter your ID number and click Verify
- Your TSC generated email and temporary password appears. Write down your official email and temporary password i.e Vaxh3114 some where. Alternatively, you can copy them separately.
- Click on the office.com just in the same window to go to the next site. Pick ‘another account’ will appear. Click on ‘use another account’ then provide your email that you had recorded/copied and click next.
- A page that requires you to ‘Update your password’ will appear .You will be required to fill a current password, New Password and confirm New password. Enter the earlier recorded password as current password then choose a new password. Note that if you choose a commonly used password it will be rejected and you will be directed to choose a harder one or one that has never been used with at least a number, uppercase letter, lowercase, and a special character. Confirm the new password and sign in.
- Once you have signed in, a page that requires you to add more information will appear. Once this page appears click next.
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select your country as Kenya. Enter your number, then click on next.
- Enter the 6 digit code that will be sent to the phone number you provided for verification, then click on next. A message that says ‘Well done. You have successfully set up your security info. Choose “Done” to continue signing’ will appear on the screen. Click on DONE.