How To Apply For Elimu Scholarship Fund 2022 With 200 Marks and Above
Elimu Scholarship Programme targets needy (orphan or vulnerable) Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) candidates. Beneficiaries are identified by assessing their performance in the KCPE Examination that is administered nationally. Though it targets candidates with 280 marks, affirmative action will favour a section of candidates who scored below 280 marks.
How to Apply
To apply online, the applicant should create a new account through the portal https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_elimu and fill in the 2022 application form for consideration.
One can also download the application form by clicking here or get the form from any equity bank branch, fill it and drop it at the nearest equity bank branch.
- Only 2022 KCPE candidates are legible to apply for the 2022 Elimu Scholarship Programme.
- The information provided in the online form is intended to help the Community Scholarship Advisory Board (CSAC) administering Elimu Scholarships to understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship award
- All fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
- The online application form must be filled accurately, honestly and in full relevant. Applications without relevant documents will not be considered.
- To complete the online process, you will be required to have soft / scanned copies of the following documents:
- KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school)
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father / mother is / are deceased)
- Evidence of financial support (if you have received support in the past)
- Evidence of special needs (if you have indicated that you are special needs learner)
- Copy of Pay Slip / Bank Statement (if parents / guardians is employed / business person)
- Signed Declaration by Applicant and Parent / Guardian
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Administration, Religious Leader or any other leader