5 Things That Raila Shared With UN Secretary General Over a Phone Call
The details of the phone conversation between Azimio presidential candidate Raila Odinga the United Nations secretary general António Guterres have been revealed.
Raila said he got a call on Thursday from Guterres and they talked about the developments in the country.
Among the things that the duo discussed are;
- Current happenings and the outcome of the general elections
- the processes initiated by Azimio coalition to get satisfactory solutions to perennial rigging of Kenyan elections.
- Kenya’s democracy must mature
- Azimio is determined to pursue legal and constitutional means to resolve the disputes over the decision by the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) to try to hijack its victory
- regional stability and Kenya’s commitment to continue contributing to the region.