Apply Now: Classroom Assistant Job
Pinnacle College Kyalami – Preparatory in Gauteng invites qualified applicants for a classroom assistant job at its preparatory section.
The classroom assistant will be reporting to the principal.
To apply for the classroom assistant post, one must have the following requirements;
- Applicants must have at least a Matric Certificate.
- Applicants must have a proven experience in working with young children in the same or related capacity in a similar environment.
- Applicants must be goal oriented and self driven towards attaining institutional goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- The classroom assistant will be responsible for all duties as required of a Classroom Assistant.
- The classroom assistant will uphold the ethos of the school;
- The classroom assistant will prepare the children holistically for the next grade
- The classroom assistant assist the children in school readiness;
- The classroom assistant will organize Continuous assessment of the children throughout the year that can be communicated to parents through interviews and written reports;
- The classroom assistant will work effectively with the principal and other instructors towards the success of the school;
- The classroom assistant will follow a well-designed daily programme;
- The classroom assistant will participate in any general events that take place during the year;
- The classroom assistant will integrate all learning activities through the active involvement of the child;
- The classroom assistant will uphold the informal teaching style by learning though play;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- Excellent rapport with small children.
All applications are done online through The ADvTECH Schools website.
Application deadline: 07/12/2020
Starting date: 01/01/2021
Advert no.: 6825
To apply, click here